Utah Breach of promissory note
This cause of action is essentially a Breach of contract claim. However, sample sentences in a complaint for breach of a promissory note might include sentences like:
- The promissory note constitutes a valid and enforceable contract between Plaintiff and Defendant.
- Plaintiff loaned Defendant $1,000 and Defendant agreed to repay the loan by January 1, 2000.
- The promissory note was signed by Smith, as a member of ABC Company, LLC.
- Plaintiff satisfactorily performed its contractual obligations, but Defendant has failed and refused to pay Plaintiff the amounts owed on the promissory note.
- By failing to pay the promissory note amount of $1,000.00, Defendant breached the contract that exists between it and Plaintiff.